The Grand America Hotel history:
In Salt Lake City, the history of the grand America hotel goes back to 2001 when it was opened by Earl holding, entering a new era of Western luxury The 24-story hotel was constructed to welcome the world to the 2002 Winter Olympic Games, overlooking a beautifully groomed 10-acre space in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City.
A Look Inside the Grand America Hotel:
The Grand America Hotel combines the best of both cultures by being created as a European hotel of American proportions. With every modern convenience, the attraction of Old-World craftsmanship, charm, and hospitality.
Today’s global travellers have high expectations. Italian glass chandeliers are among the many exquisite embellishments. We can see precious antiques and works of art throughout the property, for example, Furnishings in French cherry wood, English wool carpets, and African anigre wood and marble from Italy.
Award-winning cuisine created by famous chefs is served to guests. Among the features are indoor and outdoor pools, a business centre, VIP and valet services, unique, premium retail outlets, JouJou, a new toy boutique, a French café, an afternoon tea service, a cocktail bar, and a meeting and event space. With its elegant architecture, stunning décor, and excellent service, this hotel is a must-visit. Hotel stays and activities are held at the Grand America Hotel in the Mountain West.
Step-out balconies with breathtaking views of the mountains, the skyline, and sunset are available in the hotel’s 396 executive suites and 379 premier rooms. The hotel’s guest rooms are beautifully designed for a delightful stay, ranging in size from an extraordinarily generous 700 square feet to moreover than 2,000 square feet in the Presidential Suites.
The Grand America Hotel offers exquisite experiences throughout the resort in addition to its well-appointed rooms and suites. Guests can dine in a range of world-class restaurants.
A full-service Grand America hotel spa, Mediterranean-inspired indoor and outdoor pools, an enormous fitness facility, a full beauty salon, interesting retail stores, a well-equipped business center, and concierge and valet services are other attractions. The hotel also has more than 75,000 square feet of conference space, which includes everything from grand ballrooms to cutting-edge meeting rooms and excellent culinary services.
Dining for a Variety of Occasions
- The Garden Café o Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily; Sunday brunch; summertime al fresco; also available for private parties
- The Lobby Lounge o Continental breakfast, light lunch, afternoon tea, drinks, and appetizers
- The Gibson Lounge o A newly remodeled hotel bar with classic handmade drinks and bar nibbles in the spirit of 1920s clubs
- La Bonne Vie is a French-style patisserie that offers artisanal chocolates and handcrafted pastries
Shopping in a Boutique
- JouJou is so Enchanting interactive toy boutique with experiential play centers, unique toys, and classic games and books
- Ladies’ Boutique o Designer women’s clothing, accessories, and gifts are available
- Newspaper stands from basics to Utah souvenirs, trademark hotel things to fragrance and bath products, there’s something for everyone
Facilities for Spa and Fitness
- A luxurious outdoor pool
- Lap pool (indoor)
- Cutting-edge fitness equipment
- Full-service grand America Hotel spa and salon and a retail shop with locally manufactured spa items as well as hotel signature items
Events and Meetings
- Flexible conference space of 75,000 square feet
- The Grand Ballroom, The Imperial Ballroom, and The Grand Salon are three opulent ballrooms that provide exquisite and unforgettable venues for various events. The Center Courtyard, which features 35,000 square feet of lush gardens for a one-of-a-kind event setting
- Twenty boutique-style meeting spaces that can accommodate 10 to 100 people for meetings or receptions
- Business centre with internet access, faxing, copying, and binding capabilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Technical specialists and audiovisual support staff who are knowledgeable and responsive
- Meeting rooms with state-of-the-art electronic, projection, and sound systems
- Personal meeting concierge
The Grand America Hotel is where you should go.
- 555 Main Street South
- 84111 Salt Lake City, Utah
- Phone: (801) 258-6000
- Fax: (801) 258-6911
- 800-304-8696 (toll-free)
- 3:00 p.m. is the check-in time
- Noon is the checkout time